I fall in love with this blend at first sniff! Yes you read that right…sniff!! It was a replica of a blend from another reputable company which I can’t name here..woohooo!!! But I can tell you that it just blew my mind away with its mixture of scent of sandalwood and frankincence. Bear in mind while both of these two has a powerful grounding effect on the mind, vetiver has a strong calming effect. Hence the combination…oh well…you got to try it for yourself. If you are looking for something that wont make you feel distracted, I bet you going to love it just as I do. Great for students when they use to do their revision.
- Has grounding effect on mind and emotion, especially for hyperactive children
- Increases concentration and focus, mental clarity, clears scatter thoughts
- Relieves tension, stress, anxiety, headaches and migraines
- Helps to recover from shock and traumas
- Calms the heart
- Helps to treat cold, flu, sinus and cough
How to use :
- Apply behind the neck area, chest and sole of feet
- Inhale directly from bottle
Please note that as the blend has carrier oil added, its not suitable for diffusing in electric diffuser.